MEREWORTH PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Planning Committee of Mereworth Parish Council held on Tuesday 28 February 2017
PRESENT: Chairman –– Jon Regan (JR), Philip Olden (PO), Michael Bound (MB), Stephen Reynolds (SR), Andrew Wells (AW), Katherine Eykelenboom (KE), Jenny Thorogood (JT), Gill Kirby (Clerk)
- Apologies for absence – none
- Declarations of Interests – none
- Questions from members of the public – none
(This is a concessionary short session and limited to 30 minutes. Five minutes per person will be allowed initially and only if time permits, will further comments be heard. This session is for information only and no action need be taken upon items raised)
- Minutes of Planning Committee meeting held on 24 January 2017 – agreed and
signed as a true record of the meeting.
- Matters arising – none
- TMBC Planning Applications – none
- KCC Planning applications – none
- Planning Enforcement Investigation TMBC are undertaking an investigation into
whether or not a breach of planning control has occurred at the stables, Horns Lane,
It was felt that the Parish Council were not being properly advised of the
outcome of Planning Appeals.
9 Date of next Planning Committee meeting: Tuesday 21 March 2017 at 7.30pm in THE
PAVILION –following the Parish Council meeting which starts at 7.30pm.
(Please note: There will not be a planning meeting on 14 March)
Meeting closed 9.45p.m.