MEREWORTH PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Planning Committee of Mereworth Parish Council held on Tuesday 26 June 2018
PRESENT – Chairman, Philip Olden (PO), Andrew Wells (AW), Jenny Thorogood (JT), Alastair Pullen (AP), Michael Bound (MB), Katherine Eykelenboom (KE),
Gill Kirby – Clerk
1. Apologies for absence, Jon Regan (JR), KCClr Matthew Balfour
2. Declarations of Interests – None
3. Questions from members of the public – none
(This is a concessionary short session and limited to 30 minutes. Five minutes per person will be allowed initially and only if time permits, will further comments be heard. This session is for information only and no action need be taken upon items raised)
4. Minutes of the previous planning meeting held on 22 May 2018 – These had been circulated and were agreed as a true record. Chairman signed the minutes
5. TMBC Planning Applications –
1. TM/18/00595/FL – G.B. Tathams, Willow Wents
This application will be discussed at the Area 2 Planning Committee at TMBC on 4 July at 7.30pm. The Parish Councils objections were in regards to access and the possible circumventing of the planning procedure.
It was agreed that (AW) would attend on behalf of the Parish Council but would
undertake some further research beforehand.
6. KCC Applications – none
7. TMBC Determinations – none
8. KCC Determinations – none
9. Date of next Planning Committee meeting: 28 August 2018 following the Parish
Council meeting which starts at 7.30pm.
Meeting closed 9.10 pm