MEREWORTH PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Planning Committee of Mereworth Parish Council held on Tuesday 24 September 2019
PRESENT – Chairman – Jon Regan (JR), Andrew Wells (AW), Michael Bound (MB), TMBClr Mrs Ann Kemp, Gill Kirby – Clerk, 2 members of the public
1. Apologies for absence –TMBClr Piers Montague, KCClr Matthew Balfour,
Ted Murray (TM), Katherine Eykelenboom ( KE), Jenny Thorogood (JT), PCSO Wendy Stanley
2. Declarations of Interests -none
3. Minutes of Planning meeting held 27 August 2019 – these were signed as a true record
4. Questions from members of the public – none
(This is a concessionary short session and limited to 30 minutes. Five minutes per person will be allowed initially and only if time permits, will further comments be heard. This session is for information only and no action need be taken upon items raised)
5. TMBC Planning Applications
1. TM/19/02036/FL – Land East of Horns Lane
Conversion and alteration of redundant rural building to dwelling house
The original permission for this building was given as there was a requirement for an equestrian facility and there are still horses on the site so the building is not redundant. If the current owners do not want to have horses themselves, the paddock could be rented out.
We would request that this application is called into the Area Planning Committee for a decision.
2. TM/19/02099/TNCA – Yotes Court, Mereworth Road
Remove Lime tree
3. TM/19/02084/FL and TM/19/02085/LB – Octagon House, Mereworth Road, Mereworth
Demolition of 1980’s porch and construction of two single storey extensions to rear and side. Removal of ground floor internal walls and alterations to first floor wall.
5. TMBC Determinations – none
6. KCC Applications – none
7. Local Plan –no further information
8. Date of next Planning Committee meeting: 22 October 2019 following the Parish Council meeting which starts at 7.00pm.
Meeting closed 8.10 p.m.