MEREWORTH PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Planning Committee of Mereworth Parish Council held on Tuesday 24 January 2017
PRESENT: Chairman –– Andrew Wells (AW), Katherine Eykelenboom (KE), Jenny Thorogood (JT), Gill Kirby (Clerk)
- Apologies for absence – Jon Regan (JR), Philip Olden (PO), Michael Bound (MB), Stephen Reynolds (SR), TMBC Clr Mrs Ann Kemp
- Declarations of Interests – none
- Questions from members of the public – none
(This is a concessionary short session and limited to 30 minutes. Five minutes per person will be allowed initially and only if time permits, will further comments be heard. This session is for information only and no action need be taken upon items raised)
- Minutes of Planning Committee meeting held on 13 December 2016 – agreed and
signed as a true record of the meeting.
- Matters arising – none
- TMBC Planning Applications – none
- KCC Planning applications – none
- Planning Enforcement Investigation – following reports from Mereworth Parish
Council, TMBC will undertake an investigation into whether or not a breach of planning control has occurred at Horns Lane, Mereworth
9 Date of next Planning Committee meeting: Tuesday 14 February 2017 at 7.30pm – if
Meeting closed 9.00 p.m.