MEREWORTH PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Planning Committee of Mereworth Parish Council held on Tuesday 22 November 2016
PRESENT: Chairman –Philip Olden (PO), Michael Bound (MB), Katherine Eykelenboom (KE), Andrew Wells (AW)
1. Apologies for absence – Jon Regan (JR), Jenny Thorogood (JT), Stephen Reynolds (SR), TMBC Clr Mrs Ann Kemp, KCC and TMBC Clr Matthew Balfour, PSCO’s Toni Matthews and Kim Hockey.
2. Declarations of Interests – none
3. Questions from members of the public – none
(This is a concessionary short session and limited to 30 minutes. Five minutes per person will be allowed initially and only if time permits, will further comments be heard. This session is for information only and no action need be taken upon items raised)
4. Minutes of Planning Committee meeting held on 25 October 2016 – distributed
(Meeting scheduled for 8 November was cancelled)
5. Matters arising – none
6. TMBC Planning Applications
1. 1. TM/16/03313/FL – Former Queens Head, 133 Butchers Lane
Retrospective application – Conversion of former public house to 3 x residential properties with associated parking, landscaping and amenity space.
Revised application to TM/16/00126/FL
TM/16/03329/LB – Listed Building Application
Replacement of an existing sash window in the ground floor front (east) elevation with french doors.
2. TM/16/03307/FL – Apple Croft, 143 The Street, Mereworth
Two storey rear extension and internal alterations
7. KCC Planning applications – none
8. TMBC Determinations – none
9. KCC Determinations – none
10. TMBC Local Plan – ‘The Way Forward’ – Regulations 18 Issues and Options
It had been agreed at the previous meeting not to comment.
11. Date of next Planning Committee meeting: Tuesday 13 December 2016 immediately
following the Parish Council meeting
Meeting closed 8.58 p.m.