MEREWORTH PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Planning Committee of Mereworth Parish Council held on Tuesday 22 May 2018
PRESENT – Chairman, Jon Regan (JR), Philip Olden (PO), Andrew Wells (AW), Jenny Thorogood (JT), Alastair Pullen (AP), Gill Kirby – Clerk
1. Apologies for absence, Michael Bound (MB), Katherine Eykelenboom (KE),
2. Declarations of Interests – None
3. Questions from members of the public – none
(This is a concessionary short session and limited to 30 minutes. Five minutes per person will be allowed initially and only if time permits, will further comments be heard. This session is for information only and no action need be taken upon items raised)
4. TMBC Planning Applications –
1. TM/18/00595/FL – Tathams, 9 Willow Wents, Mereworth
Demolition of existing office/workshop and erection of 4no houses
This application has been called in for decision by Area 2 Committee – more information from the Agents required.
No further comments to make
5. KCC Applications – none
6. TMBC Determinations
1. Planning Enforcement Investigation – The Stables, Horns Lane.
Works now complete and caravan unit removed. No further enforcement action required. – Noted
7. KCC Determinations – none
8. Date of next Planning Committee meeting: It was agreed that meetings normally
scheduled for the second Tuesday of the month be cancelled in future. Clerk to call a
meeting should one be required. The next Planning Meeting will, therefore, be held on 26 June following the Parish Council meeting.
Meeting closed 9.35 pm